Due to expansion, we are looking to fulfill the following role:
Technical Specialist / Service Desk Support
As a technical specialist working with the service desk team you will provide first and second line technical support to our clients. The support will be relevant to our market leading visitor management software and any supporting hardware and peripherals supplied by us. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical nature. You will also work within a team assisting the service delivery aspect of implementing our systems into our client base.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Act as the initial point of contact for phone calls and emails from regarding client system issues and queries.
- Receiving, logging and managing client support tickets.
- 1st and 2nd line support – troubleshooting of related problems from software to hardware.
- Troubleshoot network and broadband issues.
- Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team.
- Take ownership of client problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the client and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Ensure an efficient and timely resolve for our clients in line with SLA parameters.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
To apply, email email@example.com enclosing a letter of application, current CV and stating the position of ‘Technical Specialist & Service Desk Support’ in the title.