Sales Administration Support
Overall responsibility to deliver comprehensive and efficient administrative support to all Sales functions within the business, including supporting the Internal Sales team, Business Development Managers and Field Sales married with liaising with the company client base to deliver customer service to the highest standard.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Processing of quotations and sales orders from sales teams, website, partners or trade channels
- Process general customer services queries in an organised and timely agenda
- To manage customer communications in respect of order confirmation/receipt of goods/general queries
- Send out welcome packs and acknowledgement of contract correspondence to all customers for all new and existing customers
- Service contract administration, including the assignment of contract entry on CRM and nav.
- Generation of return authorisation / credit requests
- Data input and account maintenance/update requirements across internal it/CRM systems
- Work in partnership with the rest of the “sales processing” team to maintain account management across the business
- Reliant point of contact for both internal and external customers
- Assist with the management of software maintenance and support contracts
- On-going data cleanse project for contracts and licenses, and maintain on the CRM system account / contact information. ‘data policies’ for the systems
- Continuous input for the development of customer service procedures, policies and working standards
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required. to provide one central area to seek ways to improve process efficiency and KPI reporting
- Manage customer feedback to determine the level of customer service Safetynet is providing
- Provide administration support as when required to other departments as part of the sales process including account administration, and order opportunity management.
- Any other additional ad hoc administration duties as the position develops.
Skills and Experience
- Previous sales administration experience essential
- Strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs
- Excellent organizational and time management competencies
- Keen eye to detail and producing high standard results
- Strong team player with the confidence to also work on own initiative
- High degree of self-motivation and “can do” attitude
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- IT literacy with an understanding of CRM systems
- Results orientated
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Flexible/ ‘going the extra mile’
- ‘Hands-on’ approach to sales operations.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, during high-work-intensity periods in particular.
- Comfortable working based on monthly-cycles workload where end and beginning of each month are intense followed by calmer middle of the month.
- A Confident Communicator and a team player, ready to assist and perform effectively in a sales organization.
- Responsive to change.
- Ability to learn to skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills.
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- A customer focused attitude, and the ability to influence and persuade using effective communication skills.
- Commercial awareness gained through experience, ideally in a sales environment and exposure.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent knowledge of or similar CRM Platform.
Location – Head Office, Crewe.
Hours – Part time / open to job share to cover Mon-Fri between normal business hours
To apply, email email@example.com enclosing a letter of application, current CV and stating the position of ‘Sales Administration Support Vacancy’ in the title.