Field Sales Executive
- You will have a responsibility for the prospecting and closing of both new business sales and new accounts, along with generation and progression into client relationships.
- You will serve as a prominent interface between the client, customer services, sales and tech support teams where required.
- The main objective is to increase the client base and associated revenue in line with company targets and personal targets and KPIs.
- Self-sourcing of prospects and opportunity identification will be a key factor
Scope of responsibilities
- Promoting the complete customer journey approach, with the aim of prospecting, pursing and closing increasing new business in all areas of the product range and services, to develop existing customer relationships, increasing existing customer account value, taking the opportunity to upsell and cross sell the Safetynet Solutions range in its entirety.
- You will be expected to work both on your own initiative with the guidance of the management team and under instruction in order to achieve monthly targets, objectives and KPI’s.
- As the overview is not exhaustive we expect that you keep abreast of potential opportunities with the focus remaining on the future growth of the business.
- You will action and monitor marketing and sales strategies, providing updates and reporting functions to the management team where required
The ideal candidate – skills and experience required
- At least 5 years proven experience in field sales and sales development with a thirst to over achieve set targets and expectations
- Excellent sales focus and commercial awareness is essential
- You will have a strong sales mind that is both confident and competent when working to targets and KPI’s
- A confident communicator with excellent selling skills
- Time management and efficient administrator
- CRM literate
- You will represent the company, yourself and your colleagues to a high professional standard at all times
- Versatility a must with the role being subject to development
- This position requires determination and focus and company advocacy without compromise. You will skilfully be able to take on any task with a clear drive to understanding what client needs and requirements are first and foremost
- A passion for sales and hunger for success is essential
- Target/Results driven
- You should be an accomplished relationship builder
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Hands-on attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise tasks, during high-work-intensity periods in particular
- Organised and diligent
- A confident yet warm persona
- Responsive to change
Location: London based
Primary working hours: 8.00-17.30, Mon – Fri
OTE: in the region of 40-50k
To apply, please email email@example.com enclosing a letter of application, current CV and stating the position of ‘Field Sales Executive Vacancy’ in the title.