Field Account Manager/Business Development Manager
- You will have a responsibility for the management of corporate client accounts, client relationships and sales generation through the development of these accounts.
- You will serve as a prominent interface between the client, customer services, sales and tech support teams where required.
- The main objective is to harbour an active relationship with our clients ensuring excellent customer service highlighting areas of opportunity for development within the account.
- You will be assigned existing clients as well as being responsible for prospecting new clients through networking whilst serving to understand the customer needs, plan how to meet those needs and increase profit and revenue as a direct result.
Scope of responsibilities
- This role requires a complete customer journey approach, with the aim of increasing new business in all areas of the product range and services, to develop existing customer relationships, increasing existing customer account value, taking the opportunity to upsell and cross sell the Safetynet Solutions range in its entirety.
- Account retention will also form a key part of this role in order to successfully minimize the loss of business in any area.
- You will be expected to work both on your own initiative with the guidance of the management team and under instruction in order to achieve monthly targets, objectives and KPI’s.
- As the overview is not exhaustive we expect that you keep abreast of potential opportunities with the focus remaining on the future growth of the business.
- You will action and monitor marketing and sales strategies, providing updates and reporting functions to the management team where required
The ideal candidate – skills and experience required
- Proven experience in field account management and development success with a thirst to over achieve set targets and expectations
- Client and business retention will form part of the skill set required, where commercial awareness will play a key factor
- Excellent customer service skills essential
- You will be a strong team player that is both confident and competent when working to targets and KPI’s, a confident communicator with excellent selling skills
- Time management and efficient administrator
- CRM literate
- You will represent the company, yourself and your colleagues to a high professional standard at all times
- Versatility a must with the role being subject to development
- This position requires determination and focus and company advocacy without compromise. You will skilfully be able to take on any task with a clear drive to understanding what client needs and requirements are first and foremost
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Hands-on attitude
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise tasks, during high-work-intensity periods in particular
- Organised and diligent
- A confident communicator
- Responsive to change
- Warm and amiable with the ability to communicate at all levels
Location: London Based
Primary working hours: 8.00-17.30 Mon, Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri
25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
OTE: in the region of 30-40k
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a letter of application, current CV and stating the position of ‘Field Account Manager/Business Development Manager’ in the title.