Due to expansion, we are looking to fulfill the following role:
Field Account/Business Development Manager – London Based
You will have a responsibility for the management of corporate and independent client accounts, client relationships and sales generation. You will serve as a prominent interface between the client, customer services, sales and tech support teams where required.
The main objective is to maintain an active relationship with our clients highlighting areas of opportunity for development within the account.
You will be assigned existing clients as well as being responsible for generating a new client base through networking whilst serving to understand the customer’s needs, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result.
Scope of responsibilities:
- You will manage designated regional ‘key accounts’ on a day to day basis to achieve activity and sales targets. Your primary focus is to build and maintain the best possible relationship with all of your key accounts, whilst developing the portfolio of services/products retained.
- A solution focused role where you will need to lead with a value proposition sales model, establishing client needs and providing a solution.
- Potentially meeting prospects at the start of the journey as well and existing prospects to assist in closing business where required and establish account management relations.
- Retention of client base through delivery of solutions.
- Self-generate and instigate client meetings and account reviews.
- You must balance the needs of the customer with the goals of the organization at all times.
To apply, email email@example.com enclosing a letter of application, current CV and stating the position of ‘Field Account/Business Development Manager’ in the title.