Business Development Representative
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as a key part of the sites new business team.
Your role will be to proactively seek out new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with existing and potential new customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in sourcing your own leads on top of developing leads from marketing campaigns in order to meet sales quotas.
You will be able to communicate the value of the products and the USP of the company in order to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
You will also ensure highly effective after-sales service.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Outbound calling to existing, lapsed and new customers
- Maintaining a high meaningful activity level
- Conversion of both incoming enquiries and new leads
- Effective margin control
- Maintain a high level of customer service and ongoing aftersales support
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent telephone and personal manner
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Proven ability to close sales and manage the sales cycle
- A solid ability to create leads as well as manage incoming enquiries
- Experience of dealing with people over the telephone and face to face
- Some experience in the use of CRM (Dynamics) would be desirable
- Proactive approach to work
- Highly motivated and results driven
- A willingness and ability to talk with people
- An ability to thrive in an empowered self-management approach to your work, while remaining accountable for results and discussion of barriers