Business Development Manager
We have a vacancy of business development manager to help effectively increase the new business portfolio, adding to both the client base and business turnover. You will actively introduced the range of service available to new prospects, convert them to clients then build up the value of these accounts by upselling/cross selling. This position would suit a sales hungry and target motivated individual with Business development and/or call centre experience.
Scope of Responsibilities
- This role requires a complete customer journey approach, with the aim of increasing new business in all areas of the product range and services, to develop existing customer relationships, increasing existing customer account value, taking the opportunity to upsell and cross sell the Safetynet Solutions range in its entirety.
- Account retention will also form a key part of this role in order to successfully minimize the loss of business in any area.
- You will be expected to work both on your own initiative with the guidance of the management team and under instruction in order to achieve monthly targets, objectives and KPI’s.
- As the overview is not exhaustive we expect that you keep abreast of potential opportunities with the focus remaining on the future growth of the business.
- You will action and monitor marketing and sales strategies, providing updates and reporting functions to the management team.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in new business sales required, along with account management and development success with a thirst to over achieve set targets and expectations. *Call centre experience preferred*
- Retention and “credit control” attributes will form part of the skill set required.
- Excellent customer service skills essential.
- You will be a strong team player that is both confident and competent when working to targets and KPI’s, a confident communicator with excellent selling skills.
- Time management and efficient administrator.
- CRM literate.
- You will represent the company, yourself and your colleagues to a high professional standard at all times.
- Versatility a must with the role being subject to development.
- This position requires determination and focus and company advocacy without compromise.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Flexible/ ‘going the extra mile’.
- Hands-on’ approach.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, during high-work-intensity periods in particular.
- Comfortable working based on daily and monthly-cycles workload where end and beginning of each month are intense followed by calmer middle of the month.
- A Confident Communicator and a team player, ready to assist and perform effectively in a sales organization.
- Responsive to change.
Location – Crewe office based role subject to off-site appointments if/when deemed necessary
Hours – Primary working hours of 37.5 hours a week, working within the hours of 8.00am. – 6.00pm (Monday to Friday).
To apply, email email@example.com enclosing a letter of application, current CV and stating the position of ‘Business Development Manager Vacancy’ in the title.